Try Me! Programs are intended to provide a low-cost opportunity to try my programming!
If you’re considering buying one of our Training Templates and/or becoming an Online Client a Try Me! Program is a great way to get a feel of what the programming will be like!
Our Try Me! Programs include:
- Workout Execution Education
- Warm up sets, selecting the right weights, how to make weekly progressions, and much more
- Workouts for Beginners, Intermediates, and Advanced
- Each workout provides specific exercises including exercise tutorials, sets and reps to be performed per exercise, and intensity technique explanations
- In total the programs include 3 months of programming!
- Nutrition education that provides a step by step description of how to write a personalized nutrition program that will maximize the benefits of the template
What would be included in Online Coaching that isn’t included in the Try Me! Program?
- All programs for Online Coaching clients are uniquely created for each individual based on:
- Current Abilities
- Equipment Availability
- Workout Style Preference
- Included with all training programming is personalized nutrition programming, weekly one-on-one communication with unlimited Q&A, and weekly video reviews
What would be included in a Training Template that isn’t included in the Try Me! Program?
- Personalized Exercise Selection Education
- General exercise selection considerations including proximity, flow, and matching individual abilities
- Template Overview
- Quick reference guide for overall template structure
- Template Explanation / Education
- Per workout structures with exercise selection explanations
- Example Workouts for Beginners, Intermediates, and Advanced
- Each example workout provides specific exercises, including exercise tutorials, that show what type of exercises can be plugged into the template to meet your individual needs
- In-depth technique education covering the Squat, Bench, Deadlift, and Overhead Press
- Stretching education and example routines for all common muscular tightness issues
- Self-Treatment therapies for common pain issues (knee pain, low back pain, shoulder pain, etc)
Try Me! Programs
More Try Me! Programs coming soon! Request a program goal below!
Fat Loss & Shaping – 30-Minute Workouts
This program is designed to achieve the goals of fat loss and shaping within a 30-minute workout structure. The associated Training Template would teach how to modify this workout structure to include other goals and for shortened or extended workout times
Fat Loss & Shaping – 60-Minute Workouts
This program is designed to achieve the goals of fat loss and shaping within a 60-minute workout structure. The associated Training Template would teach how to modify this workout structure to include other goals and for shortened or extended workout times
Powerlifting – “From First Meet to Elite!”
This program designed to train for competitive Powerlifting. The associated Training Template would teach how to train for a meet as well as how to advance your strength from your first meet all the way to an Elite classification! The template is over 50 pages! It includes all of the content features explained above as well as powerlifting specific information such as a description of weight classes, lifter classifications, Meet Commands for each lift, and so much more!
To request a specific goal for a Try Me! Program use the form below!